We believe tolerance and the principle of “love thy neighbor” makes our society great, not anger and hate. We will always oppose injustice and stand up for the individual and the vulnerable in society.
Important Voting Information
- Voting is easy and convenient if you have a plan.
- Vote early between October 19 and November 1, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vote By Mail, either by mailing your ballot or returning it in person at the Supervisor of Elections Office: 421 S. Court St., Bronson.
- If you plan to Vote By Mail, remember to fill in the oval, place your ballot in the secrecy sleeve, sign the return envelope and return it ASAP.
- Either option means you’ll be one of the first voters to move our country forward.
- If you plan to vote on Election Day, Nov. 3rd, please be sure to go to your designated precinct between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
News and Events
Please vote for these candidates who will be on your Levy County ballot. STATE SENATE, DISTRICT 5 STACY PETERS Stacey Peters has been selected by the Democratic Party as the candidate for State Senate, District 5. Melina Rayna Barratt was the Democratic nominee but she tragically died following a struggle with cancer on Oct. 14.
The following six amendments to the Florida Constitution are on November's ballot. The Levy County Democrats offer this quick guide to ours and the state Democratic Party's positions on each amendment. More details on each proposed amendment available on Ballotpedia are provided.
After disbanding in 2012, the Levy County Democratic Executive Committee has been revived and was officially re-chartered early in 2019. The revival of the official governing body of the Democratic Party in the county is part of a critical statewide effort to reactivate several county Democratic executive committees that had become dormant in recent years.